I'm Jonathan, a multi-disciplinary designer who has spent the last 5 years immersed in building ed-tech, eCommerce and SaaS products.
As a professional, I undertake multiple roles to ensure successful project outcomes. From designing interfaces to conducting research, managing products to developing websites, and analyzing data, I handle every task with equal zeal. My objective is to lead projects from ideation to execution and make people's lives less stressful and more delightful.
I joined KatapultCommerce.com — an End-to-End eCommerce solution — to help retailers to succeed in the digital world. As one of their Lead Product Designers, I led design on our eCommerce web & Mobile, Order Management System (OMS) and Pickers App solutions, elevating the experiences people have in making great eCommerce websites.
Previously I was at Cheil Worldwide — a marketing company under the Samsung Group that offers advertising, public relations, shopper marketing, sports marketing, digital marketing — . There I led the design of a learning management system, designing solutions to improve promoter’s sales skills and increase product knowledge.
Some achievements during my time here include:
- Successfully designed a training app that effectively improves the sales skills of Samsung promoters.
- Implemented a progress tracking and feedback system to help Samsung promoters monitor their performance and improve their skills.
- Crafted functionalities that significantly reduced the time promoters spent in consulting information about processes and product details.Delivered a game design to promote good practices in store and customer management.
- Designed a CMS with analytics and reporting functionalities that provide useful insights into user engagement and performance, enabling app administrators to adjust the app’s content and features accordingly.
- Successfully designed a CMS that meets the needs of the app’s users and supports the app’s objectives of improving sales skills and knowledge.
Texmoda Key achievements:
- Improved employee experience by delivering an intuitive, responsive intranet platform that provides access to all Google Workspace tools in one place, such as email, calendar, documents, and visual contents. This allowed their young workforce (with an average age between 25 and 30) to manage their day-to-day tasks more efficiently.
- Streamlined content creation and management: The platform facilitated the creation and management of internal content by the administrators. It also allowed them to track the statistics related to the content viewing by country and device.
- Access to Google Cloud technologies: The platform used components of 100% Google cloud architecture such as App engine, Cloud Sql, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud Secret manager, Cloud Armor, Cloud Load balancer, Google Task, Google Cloud Search, Cloud Functions Bigquery, and APIs of Google Workspace like Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
Davivienda Key achievements:
- Delivered a tool that improves monitoring and control of the document management process across all companies of Davivienda in Central and South America.
- Creation of dashboards in Data Studio that answer all the business questions about the document management process.
- Better decision-making capability leading to increased agility and precision in the company’s document management process.
What people say about working with me
I recommend Jonathan for his professionalism, responsibility, and commitment to his projects. He is a person with extensive experience and great learning and adaptation skills.
IT Solutions Architect Lead - Scotiabank Technology - Aug 2017
I worked with Jonathan in Colombia during a time of transformation within the company, and it was a pleasure to know him. He not only helped me to get to know the other employees and executives by demonstrating his great communication and teamwork skills, but also transferred his knowledge in design and organizational areas of the company. He is a great professional and definitely a person who cares about his human development, promoting his values and technical skills.
Developer of Partner Empowerment - SAP - Oct 2022
He is an amazing colleague, smart, helpful and excellent teamwork skill. Working with Jonathan was a pretty good experience!
Senior UX/UI Product Designer - Intive - Jun 2022
Jonathan is a person with great analytical and self-study abilities. His focus on creating value proposals based on the latest technological trends generates opportunities for the organizations he works for.
Sr Project Manager - Capgemini Engineering - Aug 2021
A little bit more about me
When I'm not working on design projects, you can find me reading, traveling, cooking, and keeping up with the latest technology trends. My insatiable curiosity drives me to continuously learn and problem-solve, even outside of my immediate area of expertise. This has helped me stay adaptable and open to new ideas, which is crucial in today's rapidly changing business landscape.
My interests include: immersive experiences, wearables, e-commerce, and IoT devices.